Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Colwyn Bay - Appalling Colwyn Bay fans

 Appalling Colwyn Bay fans and where was the stewards?

Post by CraigHurle on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 am
Disgusting scenes at last night game with Colwyn Bay saw 30 of their fans jump 2 of our lads, resulting in stitches for one of them when a drum was used as a weapon. If the appalling chants about attacking our daughters, wifes and sisters wasnt bad enough, being left at the mercy of a vicious hooligan gang by the stewards was one of the worse displays of violence I have seen on a away trip. I personally had to rush my son away from what we all saw was coming, and he was visibly shaken after. I went to the match with my son as its his birthday at the weekend, and this was a little treat for him, believing him to be safe, travelling away, you trust the stewards to look after us, and more so, you expect some friendly banter but a welcome from the home support too. Not abuse so disgusting that I questioned taking my son to away games in the future.

from -
http://harrogatetownfc.forumotion.com/t2057-appalling-colwyn-bay-fans-and-where-was-the-stewards

No comments: