Thursday, July 10, 2014

Colwyn Bay - EXPOSING CORRUPTION IN COLWYN BAY, CONWY, NORTH WALES

See Sharon's Blog, for more facts,

http://sharonkilby.co.uk/site/SHARON_ANN_KILBYS_STORY.php


sharonzaki@gmail.com

I am under pressure to remove my published articles.  I am therefore trying to get this information out before my powerful enemies succeed in shutting me up one way or the other.  Please pay attention to what I and countless other victims of corruption are saying because YOU will be the next victim and EVERYONE has to play their part.  We collectively must act NOW to expose and eradicate the evil that is Freemasonry as it has polluted just about every body of authority and sphere of power.  We don’t have much time left. 
My story highlights the fact that women and children have no protection from violent, vindictive and abusive men.  While I have no proof that I am a victim of Masonic influence, it is clear that the Authorities are bizarrely protective of the guilty party.  For months I knew there was something untoward going on within the authorities and courts but I couldn’t fathom what.  I had heard of the Freemasons but it wasn’t until towards the latter end of 1999 that I began to understand the real power and influence of Freemasonry.
Please note that after about a week of leafleting, just before Easter 2005, I received a letter from my solicitor [dated 23/3/05] marked URGENT.   It states:-
"We have been consulted by Mrs X on behalf of herself and Mr and Mrs Y.
Mrs X was very concerned to hear from Mr and Mrs Y that you have included their names on a web-site, describing them as your 'supporters'.  She further understands you have been handing leaflets out, although she has not seen the leaflets or indeed has not had sight of the web-site.
She has asked us to write to you to request that you remove all references to her and Mr and Mrs Y from any web-site or leaflets which you have...."
Peter Brown goes on to say that if I don't comply then these people could bring proceedings against me.  I am at a loss to understand such a reaction as I wrote nothing negative about them.   I am shocked and saddened because I genuinely thought they were righteous people, doing GOD'S work.  I thought they cared about injustice and that they supported my work in tackling criminality, exposing wrongdoing and corruption and trying to stop the spread of evil.  The bible says to rebuke evil.  I will respect their wishes because [as far as I'm aware] they are not misusing public money or corrupt in any other way.  However if these people seriously think they are doing God's work they are gravely mistaken.  Those who look the other way and allow evil to flourish are just as guilty as the perpetrators of evil.  I would urge Mrs X and Mr and Mrs Y to read my Spiritual Messages, truly find God and find the courage to stand up and be counted.  If they are genuine Christians as they claim, they would not fear their names being published, they would not be afraid to help me strive for truth and justice as per the bible message.  Don't they realise that the Beast they are protecting and nurturing will one day turn on them and their loved ones?  Surely they must know that God knows the TRUTH and that he will one day punish all liars, cowards and evildoers.
I will leave some bible messages for X and Y to ponder.  In the meantime I can only pray for them and hope that they start to listen to their consciences:-  
Satan's followers will awake to shame and everlasting contempt.  Jesus said, "Men's hearts failing them for fear."  Satan beats up the sheep.  Weak folk don't realise that they are used of Satan to fight against God's kingdom.  Freemasons claim to know God, yet they walk in darkness.  God is light.  He does not lie.  He is not mocked.  He knows and sees everything.  Do not underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit.   
Please also note that on 23rd May 2005 my solicitor wrote another letter to me as follows:-
"Re:  Local Authority
I enclose copy letter which I have received from the Local Authority, dated 12th May 2005 for your information and would strongly advise you to remove all references as detailed in that letter without further delay." 
The Head of Legal Services writes as follows:-
"I have become aware that Ms Kilby has set up a Website at:- www.sharonkilby.co.uk/exposingcorruptioninColwynBayconwynorthwalesandsurroundingareas 
I am writing to advise you that the content of the website contains a number of references regarding local authority staff making allegations that they and members of the judiciary are liars and are aiding and abetting child abuse.  The local authority views these statements as defamatory and will be considering further action if these references are not removed forthwith.
The website also contains verbatim extracts from documents which have been prepared for court proceedings and the courts' judgement.  As these proceedings were family proceedings the contents of all court documents cannot be disclosed without permission from the Court.  Publication of the same could constitute contempt of court.
I am also concerned that the children's photographs are on the website with their full names and school details including one photograph of a child in her underwear.  This is of concern as the children could be targeted by potential abusers.
I have written direct to wanadoo/Freeserve who I understand are the internet service providers asking for this information to be removed."
Well, nothing I have written is defamatory as it is the TRUTH and everything I state is backed up by documentary evidence.  As for the ‘contempt of court’ accusation, well, yes, guilty as charged.  I have indeed shown contempt of court, but as a member of society who has a CONSCIENCE, I consider it my DUTY, in the public interest, to do so when the courts are CORRUPT.
It is easy to see how corruption flourishes and how so many children are so easily removed from loving families and placed in abusive 'care' or are taken from a good parent and placed with an abusive one when freemasonry infects all authorities and judicial systems. 
My story is told in sections and starts with an outline.  The full story is told in Parts 1 – 3 which follow.  [Part 3 contains more detail and includes quotations from professional witnesses.  It also contains my views on Home Education and why I believe school is a form of abuse.]  Following on is my ‘Schedule of Contact’ [or rather lack of it!] which shows my ex’s continuous breaches of all court orders.  This document also contains my children’s medical records.
See here  for an Outline of my story, which spans 6 years.  See here  for parts 1-3 of the full story.  This is the story that they don't want you to read.  For the 'Schedule of Contact' click here.
Click here  if you want to read my diary, which covers a year of my life, starting on October 5th 1998.  It records in detail the hell my ex partner put me and my kids through.  If you want to read my novel 'For Cryin' Out Loud' click here.  Appraised by Lanetrees literary agents it "powerfully conveys the hardships, heartache, fear, horror and despair of women who suffer at the hands of a dangerously abusive male partner."   
See here for the stories of the children of courage in their own words.
See here for 'North Wales Abuse Uncovered', which includes the 'Lost in Care' Waterhouse report of the Tribunal of Inquiry into the abuse of children in care in the former County Council areas of Gwynedd and Clwyd since 1974.
See here for 'V.I.P' paedophiles, common in Authority elites and here for elites conspiring to cover up crimes of 'V.I.P' paedophiles.
Courageous Senator Nancy Schaefer was doing the right thing and helping families who had suffered the loss of their children by the State by exposing the Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services.  Her reward?  She lost her Senate seat and because she refused to shut up, she was murdered.  Please watch the video links here.
Click here to see how Greg L-W is also taking a stand and helping families who have fallen foul of the system stay together.
"We did not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" ~ Native American Proverb.
 
"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.  There may even be a worse case.  You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves." ~ Winston Churchill. 

 "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." ~ Edmund Burke

".. it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set bush fires in people's minds.." ~ Samuel Adams.
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." ~ Henry David Thoreau.  
                                                                                                                              
 

No comments: